GRIPS Architecture – Information Management
Information Management – Product-Centric Semantic Content Management
- Product-centric architecture: Product-centric structuring, organization and management of information blocks helps highlight the role and relevance of the information; content can be automatically interpreted and processed (Semantic Content Management).
- Integrated translation management: Each information block in the authoring language is linked to its translations in the target languages. When you generate a translation job, only changed information blocks are included in the job, so only new or changed information is translated.
Product-centric Semantic Content Management offers the following advantages:
- High degree of reuse: The reuse of parts within product families and platforms is also reflected in the associated information. The high degree of information reuse leads to significantly lower authoring and translation costs.
- High productivity: Intelligent authoring support with context-driven reuse suggestions and integrated terminology management accelerates information gathering and increases productivity.
- High quality and consistency: The fully automatic transfer of information blocks from engineering, software development and production ensures consistency in information and real product. The quality of information increases, and time to market decreases.